Are you new to bidding on DealDash auctions and want to know how to win?
The secret? Go for the toilet paper.
I know you want to win a shiny new Dyson vacuum cleaner, that way you can get your significant other or kids to actually want to clean the house, right? Or maybe you want a MacBook? or a PC?
But wait a second…
I wouldn’t suggest you purchase bids and go all out trying to win the big auctions, just not quite yet.
You need to start small and work your way up. Think baby steps.
Start out by bidding on items that you actually use in your day-to-day life.
DealDash offers really useful items. We’re not talking more iPods, laptops, Macbooks, chopping gadgets, TVs, or ice cream makers, though these are all pretty useful and you really should bid on those, too.
So what are you going to bid on? Toilet Paper, Tide® and Toothbrushes.
- Bid on the things you wouldn’t be able to live without. Like toilet paper.
Yes, DealDash has toilet paper auctions. Really!
- You need to wash clothes. Think Tide®. DealDash has laundry detergent auctions.
- Clothes always wrinkled? How about a new iron?
- If you own a car, you’re going to need to buy gas. Right? DealDash has gas gift cards.
- Drink coffee and use a Keurig? Want a cup of tea? There’s even K-Cup auctions for you. Want a Keurig? Check.
- Like snacking on cheese and crackers? How about Cheez-It Crackers? You can bid on these, too.
- Wood floors need cleaning? There’s even auctions for wood flooring cleaning solution.
- If you go out to eat, or go shopping at anywhere from Lowe’s, Bath & Body Works, Target, CVS, Amazon.com, Toys R Us, Red Robin, Chili’s, Kmart/Sears, JCPenney, even AMC gift cards for when you go out to see a movie, Applebee’s, Panera Bread, Boston Market, Staples, Dunkin Donuts, Barnes & Noble, Old Navy, Outback, Cracker Barrel, Walmart, new shoes? Foot Locker, to so many more retailers and restaurants.
It really is a no-brainer to bid on the items that you are already spending money on in your daily online and offline life.
Worried you might not even be able to win that $23 package of toilet paper, well guess what?
For each and every item you bid on at DealDash and don’t win, you can buy it now and get all of the bids you spent in the auction back into your account! Read more about how to bid on DealDash in DealDash Demystified.
This means you can use your bids again on another item you might need, this way you will be honing your bidding skills, making your name known (The Powerbidder’s Strategy to Winning DealDash Auctions), and after too long, maybe win your first big item!
Soon you may be winning items for less than you’d pay for them at the store. So, try it, “buy it now,” save yourself the gas and a trip to the store, and soon the delivery guy or girl will be bringing you your toilet paper. 96 rolls of toilet paper, if you want.
If you are brand new to DealDash, bidding on these useful items is a perfect way to learn how to bid, before you try higher valued items like new TVs, and other expensive electronics.
Bidding on what you need could help you win the things you really want.
Join DealDash and buy bids. But hurry! For a limited-time only, bids are just
$0.18 each now $0.16, but you first must purchase a pack of them for $0.60 each if you’re a new user.