If you’re at the point where you haven’t registered to bid on DealDash yet, and are just looking for more info to learn more about what the site is all about and how the online auction model works you’ve come to the right place.
A few reasons why you should try bidding on DealDash.
1. Registration is free and you don’t have to purchase bids when you first sign-up, so take some time and browse over the ended auctions by clicking on the “winners” link on the top bar.
2. DealDash runs bid promotions – so if you buy an initial bid pack at $0.60 you can save more when you purchase bid packs when they are on sale. Sometimes for as low as $0.14 a bid.
3. Bidding on DealDash can be done anywhere. From the comfort of your home, office, car (when not driving – please don’t bid while driving!).
4. If you don’t win DealDash makes it so you don’t lose. All you have to do is exercise buy it now when the auction has ended and purchase the item at the buy it now price. Then you will get all of your bids back into your account to try again at winning a different item.
5. DealDash ships items free of charge. Just make sure you claim the item and pay the final end price.
6. DealDash has “jumper” proof auctions, this limits the competition and pool of bidders.
7. You don’t have to go out to the store and freeze… if it’s an item you don’t need right away but can wait a week or so to receive it in the mail, try bidding on DealDash and save money.
8. DealDash is shopping + entertainment combined. Not sure what to do tonight? Try bidding and see how fun it can be!
9. Why not? Where else could you win a brand new laptop for under $2?
Let us know if you bid on DealDash and what you have won!