If you haven’t been shopping on DealDash.com for a while, you might be surprised at some of the changes that have been made.
One of the changes that I like most is on the “Winners” list. Now we can choose to see the “Featured Wins” for a list of the most amazing wins within the last 24 hours or we can choose to “View all winners.”
By checking the “Featured Wins” on a regular basis, we can see what has been happening from week to week and bid on the auctions that are selling at bargain prices. For example, after seeing the “Featured Wins” list today I think this would be a good time to place more bids on Bid Packs because within the last 24 hours all of the Bid Packs below sold for less than one dollar:
- 1,000 Bid Pack sold for 36 cents. The winner placed only 3 bids, for a total cost was 96 cents. What a deal!
- 600 Bid Pack sold for 51 cents. The winner used only 5 bids, for a total cost of $1.51.
- 400 Bid Pack sold for 76 cents. The winner used only 7 bids, for a total cost of $2.16.
- 300 Bid Pack sold for 24 cents. The winner used only 4 bids, for a total of cost of 92 cents.
- 200 Bid Pack sold for 18 cents. The winner used only 4 bids, for a total cost of 98 cents.
- 100 Bid Pack sold for 2 cents. The winner used only 1 bid, for a total cost of 22 cents.
It’s amazing that so many Bid Packs all sold for bargain prices. This proves that if we pay attention to trends on the “Winners” list, we can make better decisions concerning which auctions we might want to bid on.
Blog posts are written by real DealDash customers. The opinions and advice here represent our customers’ views and not those of the company. This sponsored blog post was submitted by: Barbara L. Sellers. Barbara was compensated by DealDash for this blog post.