Everybody wants to know: When is the best time to bid? What days and what time of the day would customers have the best chance of winning the most auctions on DealDash?
I wanted to know the answer to these questions, too, so I did some experimenting. I played on DealDash on different days of the week, different times of the day and night and during all of the various features DealDash has to offer. This is what I learned:
- Only bid when you have the time, with no other distractions. I always do best when I have nothing else to do but to focus on winning a DealDash auction. Playing on DealDash whenever I have many other tasks to do does not work. Distractions often make the difference between winning and losing.
- Shop on DealDash when other customers are less likely to be online. For example, during the Super Bowl, when most people are busy watching the game.
- Avoid shopping during the most popular special features. Bidding during the “Free to the Winner” features might not be the best time to win. Why? That’s when everybody jumps online, so the competition appears to be much stronger. Winning a “free to the winner” auction is great, but not if it takes five times more bids to win because bids cost money
- Shop during the week days if you can and avoid week ends. Why? Many working customers are far more likely to shop online on weekends when they get time off from work.
- Consider Time Zones, and try to shop when the majority of other bidders are sleeping. I’ve had some of my best wins in the middle of the night and early in the morning.
If you try bidding at these times, you might win more auctions.
Sponsored blog post submitted by: Barbara L. Sellers
Barbara was compensated by DealDash for this blog post.