After signing up for DealDash there’s a lot to learn. Here are some tips from DealDash to understand how to bid and win auctions.
Before you place any bids on DealDash it’s wise to understand exactly how DealDash is played. DealDash is not like a traditional auction, where people start throwing out high bids from the beginning – Quite to the contrary. DealDash auctions all start at 1 cent, and each time a person bids the auction increases by 1 cent. It’s important to note, however, that each bid that is placed is not free, bids are purchased before you can bid in the auction.
Now that you know the basic idea of how DealDash shopping entertainment auctions work, it’s important that you know the rules. There are very few “firm” rules that are put into place by DealDash, you can choose whatever bidding style that you like and bid or not bid on things as you please. The few rules that DealDash has set must be followed, though, so please read through them. The House Rules are put in place to make things as fair and honest for everyone. Here’s a quick overview of the rules– but please check out the full version so you don’t accidentally get yourself into trouble.
- Each person can only have 1 account, no exceptions.
- You can win the same item only once per week.
- You absolutely may not bid in the same auction with your family members, friends, or acquaintances.
- You may not use any type of bidding software to automatically bid for you except the BidBuddy which is provided to everyone free of charge.
- Your user name cannot be vulgar or obscene, and it also can’t mislead people into thinking that you are a DealDash employee, either.
- DealDash employees and immediate family are not allowed to bid on auctions.
After you have purchased your bids and understand exactly how the auctions are played, and read through the rules, then it’s time to bid! Please make sure that you do some research before you start placing bids randomly. If you place your bids randomly here and there it’s very unlikely that you will win.
I hope that you have found this DealDash Tips article on how the auctions are played helpful. DealDash has anything that you might want across many different categories, from small gift cards to expensive electronics. Visit DealDash and check out the auctions at this link here. Good luck and happy bidding everyone.