Eating fried food too often leads to many undesirable health problems such as clogged arteries, joint inflammation, high blood pressure, and obesity. How can you eat the foods that you love without the problems? An air fryer!
Air fryers, also known as oil-less fryers are relatively new on the market, and one of the first places that I saw them available was on DealDash. After doing some research on air fryers, I determined that even though the initial price is a little expensive the health benefits were worth the extra cost. Here are some tips from DealDash about air fryers.
How Do They Work?
Air fryers use something called Rapid Air Technology. This “hot air” can be used to cook any type of food that you normally cook in a deep fryer if you want it to taste delicious, or by baking it if you want it less delicious. This hot air technology works by circulating air to high degrees, up to around 400 degrees.
An air fryer’s cooking chamber radiates heat located very close to the food, cooking it more efficiently and thoroughly. The exhaust fan located above the cooking chamber helps to provide the required airflow from the underside. This allows the heated air to constantly pass through the food. Since the air is constantly circulating, every part of the food receives the same heating temperature.
What Can You Cook In an Air Fryer?
- Steak – It takes roughly 9 to 10 minutes at 400ºF to cook a 1-inch thick steak to medium-rare
- Homemade Fries – You can soak the potatoes ahead of time for at least 30 minutes OR you can blanch them for 4 minutes, dry them and have homemade fries in 25 minutes.
- Fish – For every inch of fish (thickness), cook for 10 minutes on 400ºF.
- BBQ Sauce coated chicken legs – Brush (any) BBQ sauce over the drumsticks and air fry for 20 minutes, that is 10 minutes at a pre-heated 200°C and then lowered to 150°C and roasted for another 10 minutes.
- Any Veggies – Depending on the thickness you will need to air fry these 15-25 minutes. You’ll just have to open the air fryer and check on them at 15 minutes then every 5 minutes after.
- Frozen Foods – You can cook just about any frozen foods in the air fryer as long as they fit into the basket. You can put them directly into the fryer when they’re frozen, but they will take a bit longer to cook.
So you see, you can cook just about anything that you like in the air fryer. This is such a wonderful way to save cooking time, reduce your fat/oil/calorie intake without sacrificing any flavor. When you cook foods in the air fryer they turn out crispy and delicious on the outside, and juicy on the inside.When you get an air fryer from DealDash you’re getting a great deal as well as doing something good for your health at the same time.
I hope that you found this new DealDash Tips article on air fryer tips helpful. If you are shopping for an air fryer or any other kitchen item, home decoration, or other, check DealDash first. DealDash has it all! Visit DealDash now. DealDash wants to make your home more beautiful. Good luck and happy bidding everyone!