To be a successful shopper on DealDash, it’s a good idea to develop some good rules to follow. Some good rules I follow are:
- Always purchase bids when they go on sale. Sometimes the bid packages go on sale for as little as 11 to 12 cents per bid. That’s a good time to buy enough bids to last for the month.
- Avoid bidding when you are tired. Otherwise, you run the risk of falling asleep at your computer at the wrong time.
- Always use BidBuddy. Most of the winners on DealDash allow the automated bidder to place their bids for them. You can find BidBuddy by double clicking on the auction you want to win. A new window will open up and then you can see all kinds of valuable information.
- Focus on one auction at a time. If you bid on several auctions at the same time, you increase your risk of running out of bids before you have a chance to win any of them. If you put all of your bids in one auction but do not win, all you have to do is buy that one auction (BIN) to get all your bids back. If you bid in five auctions and do not win, you would have to purchase all five auctions to get all your bids back.
- Always bid when the competition is low. This changes from day to day and month to month, so it’s a good idea to check on a daily basis to see how many active bidders are participating.
- Be patient. Of course, we must place at least one bid near the beginning of an auction so we don’t get locked out. After that, wait until only two or three bidders are left in the auction. That’s the best time to place the rest of your bids.
As long as you follow the above rules, you should be able to win more auctions. After getting some experience, however, you might want to take more risks in an effort to win a bigger, more expensive auction. Good luck and happy bidding!
Sponsored blog post submitted by: Barbara L. Sellers
Barbara was compensated by DealDash for this blog post.