To get off to a positive shopping experience on DealDash.com I put together a list of the most important things all beginners should know:
- Do not cast single bids from the home page and do not try to beat the clock. Beating the clock will not help you win on DealDash. That’s not how this shopping site works.
- Learn how to use the automated bidder, BidBuddy. If you double click on the auction you want to win, a new window will open up and that’s where you will see BidBuddy. Most experienced shoppers use BidBuddy because it saves bids and money. When you place your bids into BidBuddy, you bids will not be used until they are needed.
- It is important to watch and learn tips on how other shoppers bid. I have a list of power bidders that I avoid competing with in auctions. If I see certain screen names show up in an auction, I will cancel my bids and wait for the next auction.
- Place at least one bid before an auction reaches $5.00 or you will be locked out of bidding in that auction. Sometimes DealDash has special features when you might have to place your first bid before the auction reaches $3.00 or you will be locked out. It might be a good idea to place more than one bid in the beginning of each auction just in case it closes early, but you will save bids by waiting until the auction gets down to the last two or three bidders before you place the bulk of your bids into BidBuddy. By doing that, you will be less likely to run out of bids when they are most needed to win the auction.
- It is usually best to focus on one auction at a time. Then, if you do not win, you will only have to do a “Buy-It-Now” on just one item to get all your bids back for free.
- If you have questions, contact customer service. They are always happy to help answer any questions a customer might have.
- Do not worry about shipping. All of your orders come with a tracking number and everything is always well packed and arrives in excellent condition.
Sponsored blog post submitted by Barbara L. Sellers.
Barbara was compensated by DealDash for this blog post.