What could be better than being able to get all the great items you want at a discount? Getting these same great items for even less. This week it’s half price week on DealDash. All auction final end prices are half off this week! This means that the final end price of any auction, be it $0.50 or $150 will be half off when you win it and go to check out!
Plus bids are on sale for $0.17 each.
Check out these 10 best auctions today:
- Honeywell Top Fill Warm Mist Humidifier
- Beddit Sleep Tracker and Wellness Coach
- Apple iPad Air 2 64GB Wi-Fi, Space Gray
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini G800H 16GB Smartphone (Unlocked)
- Kentucky A-Model Mandolin
NutriNinja Pro Blender
- Lenovo Black 12.5-Inch ThinkPad Edge S1 Yoga Laptop PC
- HP Black All-in-One Desktop PC w/ 19.45-Inch LED Touchscreen
- Rachael Ray 11-Inch Covered Soup, Sauce and Saute Pan
What do you plan to bid on? Do you understand how bidding works on DealDash’s entertainment auctions?
1. First, you need to register on DealDash.com and purchase bids.
When you register and choose a username you do have a choice to purchase a bid pack, but you are not required to. Bids cost $0.60 each with your initial bid pack. If you purchase additional bid packs during a bid promo your bids will be significantly cheaper.
2. Understand the bidding process!
Know how DealDash works! It’s an auction site unlike the traditional auction format you’ve become accustomed to. All auctions start at $0 and each bid raises the price of the end price (the price that a bidder will pay if they win) by one cent $0.01. You can place a bid and a bidder can place a bid over you and with each bid placed the auction clock is reset by 10 seconds. So if it’s at 2 seconds and you feel like you’re going to win it could be really frustrating to see a bidder bid over you and add more time on the clock. This is how entertainment shopping works and why sites like DealDash enable bidders to get great deals on new laptops, cameras, iPads and so much more!
Good luck bidding.