Many people discover DealDash.com from one of its TV commercials, but I first learned about DealDash before the company had a TV commercial.
Back in 2012, I was doing research for a technical speech topic for Toastmasters International. After checking out several online penny-auction shopping sites, I selected four of them to do a study to determine which one I liked best. DealDash was one of them, and I’ve been shopping on DealDash ever since.
The Christmas season is an especially good time to tell family and friends about DealDash. I tell family and friends about it every chance I get. In fact, some of my family and friends now call me “Miss DealDash.”
Some things we could share about DealDash are:
- Excellent customer service
- Free shipping with no hidden charges
- Reliable, fair and honest
- Wide variety of high-quality products
- Excellent automated bidder, BidBuddy that places bids for us so we do not have to be stuck to our computer or mobile devices
- Easy to use web page
- Bid packs that go on sale
- Apps are available for mobile devices
- Special features to keep the shopping site fun and interesting
Regardless how you first discover DealDash, do not be shy about sharing it with others.
Sponsored blog post submitted by Barbara L. Sellers.
Barbara was compensated by DealDash for this blog post.