Bids on DealDash are at the cheapest they’ve been yet ($0.12/each), but bids are even better when they’re free! Here are some ways that you can get bids on DealDash for free!
Post a Photo
Get up to 200 free bids just for posting a photo to the DealDash Facebook Page.
If the item value is at $199 or above you’ll get 200 free bids. If the item value is $99 to $198 you will get 75 free bids. If the item is less than $99 you will get 10 free bids.
Plus, even better – how would you like to win 1000 Free Bids? Each week DealDash will select the best photo and award the winner with a free 1000 Bid Pack!
- *IMPORTANT* Make sure your picture is great because every week, DealDash will select the BEST photo!
1.) Select an item you won on DealDash to feature in the photo.
2.) Take a high quality photo clearly showing yourself and the item you won.
3.) Post photo to the DealDash Facebook page and include a caption describing the item and final sales price. Description example: “I got this ITEM NAME for ITEM PRICE” on #DealDash and then a personal comment about the win. For example, “I got this KitchenAid Artisan Mixer for $5.41 on #DealDash, it came with free shipping and I gifted it to my daughter who loves cooking!”
Do you Like Pinterest? Collect 50 more bids! See how!
Be sure to follow these guidelines to ensure your photo qualifies
- Quality photo which has clear resolution, bright and easy to see.
- Clearly displays item received from #DealDash (NO GIFTCARDS or BIDPACKS)
- Picture must feature yourself (alone or with others).
- New photo & item (never posted before).
- Posted from DealDash account holders own Facebook account.
- Facebook account must be established (profile picture, 25+ friends)
- The photo must be posted alongside a caption that starts with “I got this ITEM NAME for ITEM PRICE on #DealDash” and then a personal comment about the win. For example, “I got this KitchenAid Artisan Mixer for $5.41 on #DealDash, it came with free shipping and I gifted it to my daughter who loves cooking!”