Many DealDash.com customers could save bids and win auctions simply by taking a few minutes to watch, read and learn more before bidding. To learn how to “get smart” and start winning, I made a list below of where to look and what to look for.
Where to Look
- Go to the top of the home page and read everything under the “Help” and “How It Works” headers.
- Go to the bottom of the home page and read the latest blogs. These blogs are written by real DealDash customers who willingly share various winning strategies and helpful tips on how to have a rewarding shopping experience.
- Go to the “Winners” header. You will see a list of featured winners who recently won the best deals and you can click on “View all winners” to see a list of all winners.
What to Look For
- Look for information explaining how to find and use the automated bidder, BidBuddy, how to earn free bids as “Time as the Highest Bidder” and how to get all your bids back free by using the “BIN (Buy-It-Now) option.
- Look for winners who won several auctions and become familiar with their screen names. Most likely these are experienced “power bidders” you might not want to compete with in the same auctions.
- Look for “easy-to-win” auctions that consistently close early. See how much they closed for and how many bids former winners used. By paying close attention to details, you will most likely win more auctions.
Blog posts are written by real DealDash customers. The opinions and advice here represent our customers’ views and not those of the company. This sponsored blog post was submitted by: Barbara L. Sellers. Barbara was compensated by DealDash for this blog post.