That’s right. At the time of writing this post, DealDash.com has nine new cars up for auction.
DealDash is the only online site that I know of where we can bid on and possibly win a brand new car. How exciting is that?
Three Winners Already
So far, three DealDash customers have already won a brand new vehicle at a bargain prices. The first three winners were:
- First winner – Oct. 2 the 2018 Ford Focus SE. A total of 3,107 bids were used and the final sale price was $194.87. Counting the cost of bids, it cost this winner only $816.27 for this $20,000 vehicle.
- Second winner – Oct. 9 the 2018 Chevrolete Cruze Sedan was won during a 50 percent off promotion. Winner used 8,407 bids and paid half of the sale price of $10,183.46. Counting the cost of bids, it cost this winner only $6,773.13 for this vehicle with a buy-it-now price of $19,000.
- Third winner – Nov. 2 the 2019 Nissan Sentra, which also started during a 50 percent off promotion. Winner used 10,558 bids and paid half the sale price of $841.15. Counting the cost of bids, it cost this winner only $2,532.17 for this $23,500 vehicle.
Vehicles Still Open to New Bidders
At time of writing (November 6th), the five vehicles that are still open to new bidders are:
- 2019 Kia Soul, with a list price of $25,000
- 2019 Corolla LE CVT, with a list price of $23,500
- 2019 Hyundai Veloster 2.0, with a list price of $23,500
- 2019 Toyota C-HR LE, with a list price of $25,000
- 2019 Chevrolet Cruze Sedan LT, with a list price of $26,500.
Blog posts are written by real DealDash customers. The opinions and advice here represent our customers’ views and not those of the company. This sponsored blog post was submitted by: Barbara L. Sellers. Barbara was compensated by DealDash for this blog post.