Celebrate New Years in style with these great ideas shared by a few bloggers!
Add decanters filled with orange juice and bottles of champagne, your guests can mix their own mimosas and bubbly cocktails.
Decorate your champagne glasses and bottles with pretty glitter!Serve a tray of freshly baked, glazed and sprinkled mini donuts. Buy the mini donut machine on DealDash!
Shake up a sparkly cocktail with this OXO Cocktail shaker also offered on DealDash.
Combine 2 oz of chilled framboise limbic and 1/2 oz of creme de framboise raspberry liquor in a chilled pint glass and stir. Then pour the stirred drink into a chilled flute and top with 2 oz of Prosecco.
Looking for a New Years Eve hot spot? Here’s our list of New Years accessories, party favors and top cities to ring in the New Year:
Top cities for New Years Eve:
- Memphis for music
- Kansas City for Barbeque
- Dallas for a Nice Dinner and an early night
- Santa Fe for a quiet night and warm weather
- Salt Lake for family-friendly music and festivities
- LA for luxury hotels and big name restaurants
- An arts driven celebration in Providence
- Houston is ranked high for hotels hosting big New Years Eve parties
- Denver is no. 17 for an evening of celebration with microbrews
- San Francisco for an annual silent film screening at Grace Cathedral, awesome fireworks and great views
- Orlando for Walt Disney World’s fireworks show
- NYC is famous for the ball drop, big name restaurants and cocktails
- Nashville for live music and affordability
- Miami for bars and night clubs
- Charleston is no. 10 for peace and quiet, charm and friendliness
- Austin is no. 9 for music and its singles scene
- San Diego is no. 8 for the climate, nightclubs and romance
- No. 7 is San Antonio for the most affordable hotels and free music with fireworks
- No. 6 is Phoenix for luxury hotels and all in one resorts as well as the warm weather
- No. 5 is Vegas for the wild parties
- Savannah, GA ranks no. 4 for a pedestrian friendly party with fireworks at Tybee Pier and free music festival at City Market
- No. 3 is Honolulu for the fireworks over Waikiki beach
- No. 2 is San Juan, P.R. for warm temps, cocktails and the party hopping scene
- And finally, the top pick for New Years Eve is New Orleans – the best place for cocktails, singles scene and neighborhood joins – ranking New Orleans the top winner for a memorable New Years Eve with great people watching!
If you’re going to set a New Years resolution to get fit and healthy be sure to bid on these must-have health and fitness items at DealDash for ways to get fit for less.