Before shopping on DealDash.com, it is a good idea to set up a budget plan for the month and trying to stick by it. If you get carried away it and over-spend, it could take all the fun out of shopping.
Therefore, I have a list of some ideas on how you can have fun while staying within your budget:
- Before shopping, figure out how much money you can afford to spend on bid packs for the month.
- Once you know how much money you can afford to spend, watch for the bid packs to go on sale. I have seen the bid packs go on sale for as little as 11 cents each, but as long as the bids are down to at least 14 cents per bid or less, you will still get a pretty good deal.
- Purchase all of your bids for the month. When your bids are gone, you are done shopping for the month.
- To make your bids last longer, you can win free bids, without spending any more money on bid packs and without going over your budget. You can win free bids by:
- Consistently placing at least one bid every day. You can get as many as 30 free bids. It is best to make a habit of placing your bid or bids at about the same time, so you don’t forget. Otherwise, you might have to start all over again before you can work your way up to the maximum of 30 free bids per day again. I messed up a few times and did not place my daily bid soon enough.
- Sending in a photo with a product you won once a week. If the product retails for $200.00 or more, you can receive up to 350 free bids. If you win “Best Photo of the Week,” you can win even more.
- Checking under “My Dashboard” to see if you can get 10 free bids by providing a short review of any of the auction products you won. That only takes a few minutes.
Remember, you can have even more fun shopping on DealDash if you stay within your budget.
Sponsored blog post submitted by: Barbara L. Sellers
Barbara was compensated by DealDash for this blog post.