Are you a smart shopper on DealDash.com?
Smart shoppers do not win auctions by accident. They win on purpose. Win or BIN (Buy It Now), if you are a smart shopper, you can win on purpose, too.
Here is a list of some things smart shoppers on DealDash do:
- Always use BidBuddy, the automated bidder. If you do not know how to find BidBuddy, you need to read Tips & Tricks, or ask.
- Always purchase and stock up on bids when they are on sale.
- Get as many free bids as possible by sending in a selfie every week with a winning product, and by placing at least one bid every day.
- Never play when you are too tired to stay awake.
- Always bid when the competition is low. Count the number of players who are in the same auction. If there are 20 competitors or less in the same auction, it should be easy to win.
- Focus on one auction at a time. If you place all your bids in one auction, and you do not win, then all you have to do is a buy-it-now on that one product to get all your bids back.
If you bid on several auctions, you will have to purchase several products to get all your bids back.
- After placing at least one bid, so you do not get locked out, be patient enough to wait until the auction is down to only two players to place the rest of your bids.
By doing what smart shoppers do, you can take the risk out of playing and win on purpose, too.
Sponsored blog post submitted by Barbara L. Sellers. She is a mother and grandmother, who grew up on a Minnesota farm in a family of 14 children. Barbara is now a retired newspaper journalist who lives in Tacoma, Washington. Barbara was compensated by DealDash for this blog post.