Do you have any idea what to look for or where to begin when shopping on DealDash.com?
When I first started shopping on DealDash in 2012, I had so much fun I didn’t want to stop long enough to learn how to become a smart shopper.
It’s easy to get caught up in the excitement of winning some awesome products at bargain prices. But if we want to be happy shoppers, it’s important to know what we’re doing and why.
Below is a list of what smart and happy shoppers do:
- Look at the products and make a list of the ones we want to win or BIN (Buy-It-Now).
- Look at the “Winner’s List” to see if any of the auction items we want to win have been going for bargain prices. If so, start bidding on those items first.
- Place your bids in the automated bidder, BidBuddy.
- Look at the “Winner’s List” and write down all the screen names of customers who won large bid packs. If you see those names appear in your auction, stop bidding and instead place your bids on the same item the next time it is listed.
- Open the auction and look at the list of previous winners. Do the math to figure out how many bids it took for most of them to win. By doing that, we will have a pretty good idea how many bids we need to win the auction, too.
- When figuring out our DealDash budget, remember to include the selling cost of the auction, plus the cost of the number of bids we use.
DealDash wants happy customers because happy customers always come back for more. Happy shopping everyone!
This sponsored blog post was submitted by: Barbara L. Sellers. Barbara was compensated by DealDash for this blog post. Blog posts are written by real DealDash customers. The opinions and advice here represent our customers’ views and not those of the company.