Winning on DealDash.com often equals good planning. It might mean saving up bids for a long time to win a high-dollar product with tough competition.
Even if we use the automated bidder, BidBuddy, we should still plan to only shop when we can closely monitor the auctions. I’ve lost many auctions on DealDash because I had too many distractions or got too busy with other household chores and did not take the time to keep my eye on the auctions I wanted to win.
To win auctions, we need to consider:
- Do I have enough time to closely monitor this auction?
- Is this auction product something I need and will actually use? Remember, it is against DealDash policy to resell the products we win. We can give the products we won to friends and family members or keep them ourselves, but we are not to turn around and list them for sale.
- Do I have enough bids to win this auction? Based on the number of bids it took most previous winners to win this auction, do I need to purchase or win more bids first.
- Are any power bidders competing in this auction? Did any of the screen names in this auction recently win a large bid pack?
- Are too many other players competing in this auction? Would I have a better chance of winning if I waited for the next one that comes up for auction when fewer players might be competing for it?
If we keep a checklist of things to look for when shopping on DealDash, we will most likely win more often.
Blog posts are written by real DealDash customers. The opinions and advice here represent our customers’ views and not those of the company. This sponsored blog post was submitted by: Barbara L. Sellers. Barbara was compensated by DealDash for this blog post.