Wise shoppers win more auctions on DealDash.com than the average shopper; and it does not happen by accident.
After watching how wise shoppers shop, I made a list of various strategies wise shoppers use to save bids and money. By following these rules, you could join the wise shoppers list, too.
- Always purchase bids when they go on sale.
- Avoid shopping when you are too tired to stay awake. I lost many auctions because I fell asleep at my computer, even though I had enough bids in my account to win.
- Check to see how many bids most previous players used to win the same auction. That’s how you can get a good idea how many bids it might take to win.
- Start with “easy-to-win” auctions. Check the featured winner’s list to see what items have been selling low. Usually, the higher the value of an auction product, the more difficult it is to win. However, some high-dollar items sell extra low every once in a while.
- Focus on one product at a time, but not necessarily only one auction at a time. If the same product is up for auction at various times, it might be a good idea to place some bids in each auction. Keep an eye on them and go with the one that looks like it has the least competition and will close the earliest.
- Always use the automated bidder, BidBuddy. To locate BidBuddy, double click on the auction product you want to win to open a new window. That’s where you can find BidBuddy and count your competitors.
- Always bid when the competition is low. To improve your chances of winning, do not compete in auctions with more than 30 competitors.
- Save the bulk of your bids until the auction gets down to the last two or three active bidders.
By following these rules, you should be able to win more DealDash auctions.
Blog posts are written by real DealDash customers. The opinions and advice here represent our customers’ views and not those of the company. This sponsored blog post was submitted by: Barbara L. Sellers. Barbara was compensated by DealDash for this blog post.